Carly referred me to this quiz so I have no choice but to take it. Beware, it might be too much information.
3 names you go by:
3. Freak Face
3 screen names you have:
2. Gwen Stacy
3. icup (tee hee the joke's on you--yes!)
3 things you like about yourself:
2. my clavicles (they create the illusion of poise/grace)
3. I am stunningly handsome
3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. my tendency toward melancholy/my love for kitties
2. my nervous tics and head twitching, which results in Carly thinking I'm pretending to "make a video."
3. ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope
3 parts of your heritage:
3 things that scare you:
1. Not getting enough to eat and not being warm enough, as if I were one of the Boxcar children, but I'm not.
2. Mediocrity--no, actually I strive for it. (Because I always say, aim high.) So my final answer is Ringwraiths.
3. Developing a large fleshy mound on the top of my head.
3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Random acts of kindness
3 things you're wearing right now:
3. Use you imagination. No pervs.
3 of your favorite bands/artists (today):
1. Elvis Costello
3. The Killers And yes, I did hear them playing in Hot Topic and the store clerk told me about them. And yes, it was hard to pay attention because 1)I think he has an eating disorder and 2)I couldn't help but notice that pretty much all of his bright yellow boxer shorts were showing--I know that low pants are stylish but his extreme interpretation of this style is what first clued me in to the eating disorder. And yes, it is hard to maneuver in that store with a stroller. What was I doing in Hot Topic? You don't wanna know.
3 of your favorite songs at present: Keep in mind Christian hasn't' brought home the new U2 yet so, you know.
1. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes by Elvis Costello
2. High Speed Train by Rem (really a very touching love song: "I'd like to have hung the moon I'd wrestle you for a spoon inside your sleeping bag just us no war no hate no past It's real I'm here I'm yours I'm fast I'm long in the eye I cry when I try I just wanna fly just you and I together--whatever that means.)
3. Simple Things by Charlie Mars--he'd be nothing without his accent but still. It's quite an accent.
3a. Love You Madly by Cake 3b. Love Her Madly by the Doors. I can't help it. It had to be said.
3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
2. bad mouthing
3. baking bread, no really
3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. I would like for someone to say "I'd like to have hung the moon I'd wrestle you for a spoon inside your sleeping bag just us no war no hate no past It's real I'm here I'm yours I'm fast I'm long in the eye I cry when I try I just wanna fly just you and I together" to me, but not be gay.
2 truths and a lie:
1. Wearing dark socks makes me feel mannish.
2. I have a stamp collection.
3. I wish people would reach out to me more.
3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Super tan
2. Super rich
3. Super fly
3 things you just can't do:
1. Order the buffet at a restaurant no matter how good/cheap it is because I have to get up.
2. Spit a logey.
3. Give another woman a full-frontal hug.
3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Making playlists on iTunes
2. Perusing famous people's playlists on iTunes
3. Hmm, not blogging, that is my craft not my hobby. You know, like how actors call acting their "craft." (And movies "films," those freaks.) So my final answer is forensic entomology (http://www.forensicentomology.com).
3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Eat some halibut from Arctic Circle, because it really is that good.
2. Watch Tommyboy.
3. Buy Momentary Lapse of Reason on iTunes--it's so easy. . .just one little click and its mine all mine.
3 careers you're considering:
1. Working at Kneaders because I noticed they're hiring.
2. Forensic Entomologist
3. Sportscaster--because I always make really interesting comments.
3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Dinosaur Land (Vernal, Utah)
3. I don't really value travel like I should. I'm working on it, but the water always tastes bad in other places. Thus I am hard-pressed to think of anywhere I would really like to go. Travel takes effort you know.
3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Sus5an, the 5 is silent
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Try a rodeo cheeseburger
3. Convert, I mean, Meet Fromage
3 People who should take this quiz right now:
3. Robbie and Nate