(Please click twice to watch the video on YouTube, unless you don't like licking.)
In 1981 I became involved with an after-school program called "MTV." This is where I learned quite a bit about Whitesnake. Just to clarify, while the word "confession" may connote shame, I'm not at all ashamed of my interest in Whitesnake because they were and are really good.
1. I'm kind of in love with Tawny Kitaen. (Oh. So you think that makes me a bimbo? You wouldn't call Jon Stewart and Jerry Seinfeld bimbos, would you?)
2. I thought the relationship between David Coverdale and Tawny Kitaen was sweet and I'm sad they got divorced.
3. Even though it bothers me that David Coverdale thinks he's Robert Plant, he is a little like Robert Plant. That's appealing.
4. A shiny blue suit and skinny tie was certainly not the worst thing you could wear on Headbanger's Ball, if you know what I mean.
5. I really like Whitesnake. I think their music is good music.