I've been not blogging in solidarity with the writer's guild for a while (no, I'm not a "member" as they say) but it's getting ridiculous and the re-runs are getting old. I wonder if they will consider me a scab? Sweet. Whatever it takes to get 24 on the air in January.
It's time for all the year-end lists to start. I love this time of year and have lots of lists to post. But before I get started may I express disappointment that no one has sent me a hallmark stocking hanger in the mail? How much of a hint do you need? I mean, all these fancy ladies on blogs are always saying, "Oh, and thanks for the homemade shoes and felted binders you sent me. That was such a nice surprise and made my weely hawd day so much better!" Dudes! What's it going to take for me to get a surprise anonymous care package in the mail? I really feel like all the other bloggers get them. Why not me?
Oh well. Let's get the party started with the Biggest Disappointments of the Year:
3. The Bionic Woman
2. Feist's The Reminder--hey, some songs are great but the whole thing isn't. You know it's true. We all hate to admit it--me especially!
1. Not receiving an old hallmark stocking hanger from you. Seriously--boo hoo.
Most Annoying Facebook Applications of the Year:
2. Super wall
Favorite New (To Me) Blogs of The Year
3. Go Fug Yourself (I know it's not new, but I never looked at it because I thought it was bad.)
2. Fluid Pudding
(I don't know Fluid or Fin but I enjoy them. )
Favorite CD Checked out from the Library This Year
1. Michael Jackson's History
Favorite CD of the Year
1. Plant and Krauss Raising Sand (I know I mention it a lot but I'm really hung up on it.)
Best CD that I Haven't Heard this Year
1. Radiohead In Rainbows (When am I going to get with the program and start loving Radiohead? Probably around the same time I get with the program and start loving Dooce--hey, there's a reason I'm not real popular!)
Favorite Thing to Win in an Auction this Year
2. Snoopy stocking hanger
1. My new house
Best Baby of the Year
1. Ellen (There were a lot of contenders, but she's #1. Sorry Agnes--it was close this year!)