10. The theme song to Jaws. I know this is a cliche, but I just heard it and it really makes me feel afraid.
8. Numbness of extremities. (It feels gross and it could be a serious disease.)
7. Serial killers (Son of Sam, Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Charles Manson, Boston Strangler, Jack the Ripper etc.)
6. Romania--let's just say the whole Eastern Bloc--and the accompanying accents.
5. Priests with bad intentions.
4. Prostheses--especially if they are antiquated and ill-fitting.
3. The wrong voice coming out of someone. (For example, a man's voice coming out of a woman or a deep woman's voice coming out of a child--usually caused by the devil.)
2. Latin. "Spiritus domini salve sanctus sanctorum . . . sit vis vobiscum" Eeee yeee yeee--Yikes!