1. See inside of a UPS truck.
2. Write a post with the word "halcyon" in the title.
3. Have all the famous people I've ever mentioned in my blog read it and respond and become my friend, even if I hate them.
4. Hug a woman unselfconsciously.
5. Go to Ireland, get divorced, and leave the church--set my family back 150 years in one fell swoop! Well, I probably won't really. But I could, and the power is intoxicating.
6. Have Prince write me a hit song.
7. Slow dance with Robert Plant, platonically.
8. Find out that Robert Plant is my father. (I hope. I hope.)
9. Have a dog I love that obeys me.
10. Sing on key.
11. Be completely engrossed in Sunday School for a whole hour.
12. Invent something even better than television.
13. Eat locally.
14.Watch every episode of the BBC's All Creatures Great and Small series.
16.Own a king size bed.
17. Get 220 followers on Twitter.
19. Buy someone's love.
20. Attend Comic-Con.
21. Avoid being buried alive.
23. Lose a pound a week for 80 weeks, gain 2 pounds at Christmas every Christmas until I die.
24. Cook a turkey.
25. Write a life list.
I can already tell that writing these down is moving me in the direction to make them happen. I believe in possibility. Further installments to come! There will be 100 things on my life list.