I am a Babble Top 100 Mom Blog. I don't know how this happened but I certainly love it. The only thing is, I'm #55. I'm totally NOT complaining. I mean, #55 is better than nothing (or #56). But last year I think they only did 50 Top Bloggers total, so I can't help but feel like this year they are just humoring me.
Since I'm basically worse than over half of the other bloggers on the list, my goal is to raise my ranking by five points by next year. And then--just think--in ten short years I will be number one.
NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER ONE!
And I will only be, like, almost 50. Skadoosh, bucket list! Here is my ten-point plan to raise my ranking by five points.
- Turn into Beyonce but remain a Mormon mommy blogger
- Learn Photoshop
- Pretend to be single, then blog about meeting, courting, and marrying my husband who is a vampire--have a vintage photo booth at reception
- Stop blogging about books I read (or start blogging about it 45% more--What does math mean?)
- Get a job, blog too much at work, and get fired
- Pull out my oak wooden floors, replace them with bamboo wooden floors, and let my readers choose between "dark" or "darker" in a survey on my sidebar--liveblog results from Home Depot (a sponsored post, obviously)
- Invent time machine; Invent Pinterest
- Have triplets and name them Foxtrot, Sledgehammer, and Soren.
- Streak at Blogher
- Get a favicon--Favicons are game changers. You know it. I know it.