Here are 10 things I would change about myself if I could.
1. I would require less sleep. Even though sleeping less would reduce one of the greatest and most simple pleasures in my life.
2. I would be more oblivious to everything. I really wish I were one of those people who doesn't notice, for example, that there aren't enough desserts on the plate for everyone and so they just take whatever they want. I mean, I hate those people but if I were one I wouldn't care. Because they don't care. They don't appreciate you not taking dessert. They don't even notice. How would that be!
3. I would be more cheerful. I know the cheerful people are saying, "Then just BE more cheerful!" But I can no more just BE cheerful than they can just BE less annoying. And so here we are.
4. I would be more high-energy. I don't lack energy. I'm just not high-energy. I'd probably get more done if I were.
5. I would not understand people's intentions. Would I give up all the good I've seen if it would take away the bad? Yes.
6. I would enjoy frozen yogurt as a treat.
7. I would enjoy doing things. Imagine having so much to look forward to instead of so much to dread.
8. I would have interesting things to say, effortlessly.
9. I would play the guitar and have a beautiful singing voice. I would probably be a pretty cool rock star.
10. I would have better handwriting.
But you know what they say, play the handwriting you're dealt.
Is there anything you wish you could change about me? Or yourself?