1. Sometimes my 6-year-old daughter gets really upset because she has something to tell me but she's scared it will hurt me. I assure her and encourage her to tell me. She tells me that she doesn't like my outfit. I reassure her that she has not hurt my feelings and that I don't care. Then I change my outfit.
2. I think skateboarding is a truly awesome hobby--no matter how many losers are into it. (Stacy Peralta turned out really well.)
3. I feel dumb doing corny Cub Scout "applause" (round of applause, mosquito applause, etc.) Now, a non-immature person would know it's dumb but would do it anyway and not feel dumb. I know it's dumb, do it anyway, feel dumb and wish I weren't doing it.
4. I think I would look cooler wearing an electric guitar. Because everyone does.
5. When I am in bed in the morning and I'm tired and I don't want to get up, I think about sugar cereal and it makes me leap out of bed excitedly.